George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Re; whirlpool akzm 756 the oven shows no lights at all even

Customer Question

re; whirlpool akzm 756
hi the oven shows no lights at all even though it has power supply, does it have an internal fuse?
Carl
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

It does, mounted on the back of the oven and looks like the picture below. It will reset if the red button is pushed.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If the fuse is reset and you still have no lights or anything and you are sure the power supply is good, the main power board is likely faulty.

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi , this appliance does not have this reset button
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Odd, that is for your exact model. I am not sure then, I will post your question back to the list in case another has different information.

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Have you had the rear panel off the appliance?

The TOC is usually in the Live wire coming from the terminal block to the timer.. It can take two forms, a non-resetable version (replaceable), or a resetable version with the red button to press

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both rear panel and top panel, traced the live from plug to circuit board no apparent fuse or reset

Can you take a picture for me and post it here...

Can you also get me the Service Code of the appliance.. This is a 12 digit number starting with '85'