KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Further to my E Mail of the 20.6.2016, what is the programme

Customer Question

Further to my E Mail of the 20.6.2016, what is the programme time for a quick wash on the model that I own? Two hours Twenty seems a long programme for a quick wash! If Zanussi claim a much shorter time, are my settings as quoted in my 1st E.Mail incorrect or is there a fault
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... can you please tell me if you select a cold wash cycle and run the washer, does it still delay the wash ? also please elaborate your problem and let me know how old is this washer..
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but you have not answered my original query, on my particular washing machine, how long should a
quick wash take? I select "quick wash from the three options ( prewash,super rinse, quick wash)
This programme takes me two hours twenty! I purchased this machine approx. 12 years ago
Look forward to your reply.

Please tell me its complete model number