KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I've a Zanussi ZDC 67560W Condenser Tumble Dryer which has

Hi. I've a Zanussi ZDC 67560W Condenser Tumble Dryer which has stopped working - no power at all. Plug, fuse and mains are all fine - the adjacent washing machine works in the same socket and i've changed the plug and fuse on the tumble dryer, still the same.
Over the week, I've cleaned, dried and re-positioned all the filters and condenser and it's still the same.
What's next ? Do I call an engineer (likely to be €100-150+VAT) or just buy a new one ? It's MAXIMUM 3 years old only.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... if it is completely dead, it is most likely the control board has gone bad and will need replacement ... a new one will cost around €100 + engineer costs
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks