Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

At 7 Lings Coppice, SE21 8SY, and i have had on-screen a

Customer Question

I am Keith Newson at 7 Lings Coppice, SE21 8SY, and i have had on-screen a replacement Whirlpool oven bulb 480121101148. before I order this part, I want help getting the failed bulb out (it is stuck), and replacing it. How much would I have to pay to call out one of your experts to supply and fit this bulb. If I can afford it, how do I make that order?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with this repair. Drop me a note when you are ready to go.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I assume you have all the details of the replacement Whirlpool oven light bulb, and could bring a replacement bulb with you, and fit it. (I am 84, and I failed to get the old bulb out - it seems to have seized up). Before we agree a time for this job, I must know how much you will charge me, please. (Bear in mind that I have already paid £20 to use the chat-line; and I would rather not pay a further £13 just to talk to you on the p;hone).
Could you please phone me on the landline here (at 7 Lings Coppice, Dulwich, SE21 8SY), i.e. 0208(###) ###-#### ***** quote a fee to supply and fit this bulb?
Keith Newson (Email: ***@******.***).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please confirm that you have received this last message from me, and let me know if you want more details about the correct replacement bulb? (I have not yet ordered the bulb, because I know I cannot remove the old one before fitting it).
I look forward to a reply today, by email or phone-call, please.
Keith Newson.
(at: 7 Lings Coppice, Dulwich, London, SE21 8SY; Tel: 0208(###) ###-#### Email:***@******.***)

Power off, then take the back off, unplug the electric cables from the back of the lamp housing and then unclip it and push it into the oven cavity. Replace the old lamp housing with new and having replaced the electric cables put the back on. Now power on and all should be in order - Not too difficult a job if you take it stage by stage. Would you now kindly rate the information supplied to this point by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Once you have the new lamp feel free to contact me again. Thanks for using JA and have a good day - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. In the event, my daughter solved my problem for me.
Keith Newson.

No worries - glad you got it sorted. Would you kindly rate the help given so that I can shut the job down on the screen. Thank You.