KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have an LG Smart TV but the Backlight has gone and so have

Customer Question

Good morning, I have an LG Smart TV but the Backlight has gone and so have sound but no picture
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ? There is no sound or the sound plays fine ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model No: 47LA620V
under two years
I have sound BUT NO Picture

OK thanks for that...I believe you have already tried to leave it unplugged for 10 minutes...now take a flash light and flash it on TV screen, closely inspect the screen and check if any faint image is visible...If no faint image appears then it is the problem with main board, if you see a faint image it is likely the inverter board will need replacement..the cost of repair will be around £140

_______________________________________________________________________________________