KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My 8 or so year old Bosch Classix dishwasher ('t know the

My 8 or so year old Bosch Classix dishwasher (don't know the model number) today has the 'Check Water' light on. When you try and use it, it fills, empties a little, fills a little etc. This does not stop. I have checked everything is clear, the impeller turns and I have tried the fix of leaning it left and right, all to no avail. If you reset it, it empties successfully, so nothing seems to be blocked. How do I go about getting someone to fix it for me?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike, welcome to Just answer .... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it forward by around 45 degrees...some water might come out of the bottom.. plug it back and try again...if the problem is still there please get back with its complete model number
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't work. The light was out when I switched it back on, but when it was filling the light came back on again and it started the fill/empty/fill etc. again.

It is likely the float switch has gone bad and will need replacement ... please let me know its complete model number if you need further assistance