KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

NEFF Ceramic Hob T12.. - The front right ring is no heating

NEFF Ceramic Hob T12.. - The front right ring is no heating up when turned. Is it a particularly difficult job to identify and repair the fault.
The "Instructions for Use" booklet does not give any indication as to possible repairs.
Please also advise dimensions of hob.
regards
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... if just one of the ring is not heating then it seems the element is bad and will need replacement... if both of them wont heat it is more likely the control board fault.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. It's only a single ring that is at fault. Can it be accessed from underneath although I think that will require removal of oven.

Yes you have to take the top off and then remove the element