Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can I run a Neff T40B31 on a 32 amp supply on 6mm or do I

hi can I run a Neff T40B31 on a 32 amp supply on 6mm or do I need to knock it down to 13 amps. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its an induction hob ,forgot to say
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning my name is ***** ***** Run it on the 32amp 6mm supply ~ whilst I appreciate that this can be run on a 13 amp circuit it has to be fixed ie no plug and in doing so you restrict its output. As you are aware you can increase its output to 16 amps. To to get the best of both worlds use it set-up for 16 amps and then connect it to the 32 amp circuit.