Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The Filter was blocked and machine failed to empty so

Customer Question

The Filter was blocked and machine failed to empty so cleared blockage but pump not operating
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi Peter my name is ***** ***** can you give me the full ENr of the the appliance please, its on a label inside the door frame and ends with / followed by two number eg /03

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian and thank you for your response Sorry was disturbed and had not been able to wait for your answer. Eventually reasoned that there was probably insufficient water in the machine since having drained every drop whilst clearing filter so replaced wet washed clothes into drum and later switched machine to 'Drain' option after an hour and pump started to empty so selected 'Spin' and normal action completed. Apologies for my not being available and thank you for your perseverance. The Machine ENr NO: WAE28364GB/22