Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

AEG pro intensive favourite dishwasher sounds as though it

Customer Question

AEG pro intensive favourite dishwasher sounds as though it is still taking in water even when open and making a beeping noise all the time. Cannot reset programme
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please just e mail me
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I see you would like a call?

If so here is the offer.

Please accept that and I will call you ASAP.

If not we can work here like this.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not given me an answer!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Ok we can work this way as well. You need to run the test I asked so I will know for sure whats wrong?

It sounds like the main control board has failed.

This is easy to replace if you are a little handy.

The best place to get that is : http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

They usually ship the same day you call.

I would call to order this part because they dont list all parts on site and they will be able to tell you for sure which control board you need.

Please call: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Dishwashers » AEG

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm sorry but I don't seem to have received the e mail regarding the test you mentioned. Coul d you please send it again
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes, please run the DW for 10 minutes then open it I need to know if the water is hot inside? Alsi fit is reachine the top shelf items?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dishwasher does not fill with water. It sounds as though it is constantly draining and beeps intermittently all the time. It has to be turned off at the plug as it doesn't stop even with the door open
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Thank you for that.

What happens when you plug it in? Does it immediately go into drain mode?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is correct and starts beeping
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks for your patience.

I already mentioned that you need a new main control board. Also where the best place to get that is.

Please call: 0844(###) ###-####/p>