Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My integrated fridge/freezer K4664X4GB/02 has stopped

My integrated fridge/freezer K4664X4GB/02 has stopped working and I need to replace it.
I am concerned that the replacement is slightly larger and may will not fit into the space available.
The new appliance is KI2823F30G and is 1772 by 558 by 545. The only reference I can find for the old model says it is 1783 by 558 by 540.
Should it be fine?
Thanks for helping
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The small difference in size should not be an issue at all. Rarely is the opening the exact size of the refrigerator cabinet. You could pull it out slightly to use a measuring tool to measure exactly but I would not be concerned.