JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I live in France and have a dodgy additional handset Siemens

Customer Question

Hi I live in France and have a dodgy additional handset for a Siemens Gigaset A58H system. I a having difficulties locating a replacement at present. Would you please advise if a later model would be compatible? I have the base station and two additional 'phones in place.
Many thanks.
***** *****e ***@******.***
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike,
The Gigaset A58H is compatible with a wide range of handsets such as the A130.
For a full list of compatible handsets which will work with your base station please click here.
The average price for a replacement handset seems to be around £35 including delivery.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Mike just wondered if you need any further assistance, and would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James