JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We purchased a Zanussi electric cooker model number

We purchased a Zanussi electric cooker model number ZCV48300WA last year for our tenanted flat. Unfortunately the tenants badly stained and scratched the glass cooking surface which we wish to replace, at their cost. Can you advise me as to the cost of the replacement and its model number, and the ease of replacement.
Simon de Mare
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

The replacement glass for the hob forms part of the frame\surround. To replace this part your looking around an hours effort, if you found someone local it would be around £40 in labour.
The Zanussi part number is(###) ###-#### ***** can be ordered from Zanussi here for £180, however you can also pick it up for a little less from here. All in all you looking at around £220-£240 fitted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JamesMany thanks, ***** *****YoursSimon de Mare