JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have two 4107 Perkins engines and I would like to know

Customer Question

Hi I have two 4107 Perkins engines and I would like to know what psi the pressure caps
are ? And am looking for a temperature sender spade type where I get the parts can you please many thanks Neil.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Neil,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query, I assume the pressure cap you are referring to the header tank cap, if so you can get one here for around £9, my understanding is the caps should be rated at 7PSI, however I cant find any specific reference to this in the engineer manual for the engine.
The temperature sender with spade terminal can be picked up from here, for around £9 too.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Neil, just wondered if you need any further assistance, and would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James