Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

An electrician trying to help me fix my cooker to the main

Customer Question

an electrician trying to help me fix my cooker to the main oven door off now i can't get the lower hinge to fasten and hold the door on help me please i just fixed the other problem and now my oven has no door :-(
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The hinge probably needs to be opened all the way and then the flip lever locked. Is the hinge locked open?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it's a side opening oven door with a top and bottom hinge i eventually managed to get the top hinge to stay put with a screwdriver and a little brute force but no matter how hard i try the screws will not fix on the bottom hinge so the hinge and the door fall off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's a beko dv555 aw double oven sorry forgot to say
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Oh, I am sorry, I don't have any first hand experience with the side opening Beko models. I will see if another may.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it i'll have to just keep trying myself i already replaced the element in the fan oven without help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Do you require further assistance with this?