JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My 8 year old SD254 breadmaker has stopped mixing properly.

My 8 year old SD254 breadmaker has stopped mixing properly. I assume the driving belt is broken, and can be replaced. I have the service manual. I think I need to remove the body to get at the belt. How much of the upper parts need removing before the body will lift out?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query.

The belt is located at the bottom of the bread maker, I cant find your model's manual but page 23 of the manual here shows you the order items should fit.

There is also a video tutorial for an LG breadmaker you may find useful, it should be more than a 30 minute job to remove the underside, slip of the belt and put the new one on.

Please let me know how you got on, and if you need any further guidance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The video is here.