Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a miele dishwasher model no. G1272SCVI, and it is not

I have a miele dishwasher model no. G1272SCVI, and it is not draining , as it goes through the cycle it stops about 3/4 of the way through coming up F11 and the pump/inlet light also comes on
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

F11 indicates that the pump has not pumped out in the time allowed. Follow the hints in the link below and then come back to me if you still have the same problem and we can go to the next stage - Ian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMGe8WKFBzs

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian,I have tried this and cleaned all the working parts, sadly it is stil coming up with the same fault. Any other suggestions?Many thanksDaniel

OK its a case of following the drain pipe into the appliance and checking that the drain pump is not blocked or jammed, pump looks like this - http://www.partmaster.co.uk/dishwasher/g1272-scvi/drain-pump/product.pl?pid=2298943&shop=miele&path=108720&refine=pump&model_ref=3470810 -- the fun of built in appliances !!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks all sorted. I found half a mug handle stuck in the pump.Many thanksDaniel

Good man - could I now ask you to rate the help given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done if you need further help come back to me. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening - Ian