JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How do I modify the set date on an fz330

Customer Question

how do I modify the set date on an fz330
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, the data and time are set by going into the setup menu.

Start by pressing the circular menu button found on top of the camera with the word "MENU\SET" on it. Once you pressed this there will be an option for "Setup" which has a spanner icon next to it, select this option. Within the Setup menu then select the option for "Clock Set".

Once you are in the date and time menu, you enter the date and time by scrolling through the numbers then press the arrow key to move on to the next value (eg day, month, then year).

This camera is not a British model, may I know which country you purchased it from and if your are fluent in any other languages, so I may direct you to the appropriate manual?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I just wondered if you need any further assistance, and would appreciate if you could rate the service received to date.

James