Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Does the Drum on a EXCEL 7 Vario Perfect Com out from the

Customer Question

Does the Drum on a EXCEL 7 Vario Perfect Com out from the top,bottom or Front, I need to replace bearing?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the full ENr for you product which is on the rating label - I can then look up the diagrams and come back to you with an answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, here you go.... WAQ24460GB/01

Copy and paste the following link into your browser, then select 'spare parts list and diagrams' then go to page 3 and the breakdown is shown. .. http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/WAQ24460GB/WAQ24460GB/01 --

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having difficulties accessing information at bosch - they continually fail to recognise the model number so i can not download any information . I can do all the mechanical and electrical tasks required myself but I do not want to create more problems or damage by removing the drumincorrectly.

Are you able to see the diagram I sent you?