Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Fridge freezer how do I change the doors to left hand

Fridge freezer how do I change the doors to left hand opening
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the model number of you Beko and also the product code which is also on the rating label inside the fridge usually stuck on the side - thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
K60315H/B776
CF 6914 APW

On this model you have to purchase a 'door left hand kit' to change them over - the part number for this kit is(###) ###-####available from most spare part suppliers. Sorry to be the purveyor of bad news - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon - Ian