Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Bosch avantixx dishwasher, just stop dropped circuit

Bosch avantixx dishwasher, just stop dropped circuit breaker, showing on display E:15 & flashing check water. What can I do to get it going again, I also can hear the pump start and stopping, filled up bottom res and pump emptied water .
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error means the flood program has been activated due to water in the base of the machine, under the tub. Can you inspect that area for leakage?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Type: S16P1B, Machine clear no sign of leaks on the floor
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You won't see a leak on the floor. The plastic base it sits in will catch the water which in turn makes the float rise to actuate the switch. You will need to remove the access panel from below the door and possibly one of the side panels.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot see any visible access panel either below the door, at the back or sides
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The entire side panel comes off. Can you post the complete E number from the door, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If there is water in that area or the float is damaged does that mean the machine is knackered
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bear in mind the machine is about 5-6 years old
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It is usually the result of a hose/connection issue, a spray arm that is plugged or a faulty motor seal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help I have made a decision I shall buy a new one as this one is getting on a bit when it comes to motor / seals then you start talking a lot of money to be spent on an old machine.
Again thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you!