carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

I have had a pressure washer AQT 31-13 18 months. Not been

Customer Question

Hi I have had a pressure washer AQT 31-13 for about 18 months. Not been used a great deal but when using recently water started gushing from the gun in the hose inlet area. When the trigger is released water continues to leak from the same area and also from the nozzle. The pump continues to run also until switched off
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Could you confirm that all the leaks are from the lance and the outlet hose? I would first check all the rubber washers on the lance and the lance hose are flat and intact and not damaged.

I suspect the leaks are cause by either a faulty washer or the trigger mechanism has failed on the lance.

As the washer is only 18 months old it may be worth contacting Bosch to see if they will replace the lance as the pressure washer has not had much use.

A Replacement Lance and hose is available here.

http://www.tooled-up.com/brandsubcat/bosch/pressure-washer-accessories/rba/906/

Hope this helps

Carl

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Did you manage to fix the problem with the pressure washer I can still help if needed.