George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Got a zanussi aquafall that keeps filling with water. Fills

Got a zanussi aquafall that keeps filling with water. Fills up and won't stop, but it does drain

Hello Craig, my name is George,

Can you tell me the Product code from the label inside the door.

Can you also tell me, is the problem occurring when the appliance is switched on or off or both?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Product number###-##-####03Happens when we go to run the cycle - will just keep filling

2014 Zanussi ZWG7120K

The cause is likely to be the failure of(###) ###-####Analogic Pressure Switch, or a blockage in the tube that runs to it from the Air Chamber.

.

Please reciprocate the assistance I have given you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks pal

.

Hello Craig,

I notice you have not rated the assistance I gave you.. This is the only way I get credited both for responding to you, and for the time that I spent diagnosing your issues.
Please reciprocate the assistance I gave you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.