Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

When changing the blade on my mower I forgot the washer. The

When changing the blade on my mower I forgot the washer. The blade is loose but when I try to remove the retaining bolt the whole drive shaft turns. Help please!!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the model number of your mower so that I can have a look and see which blade is fitted. Many thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M46125WR

This is probably the easiest way to do it. Unplug the plug ie pull the cap off. Then lock the drive shaft with a pair of mole or vice grips. Then unscrew the blade locking bolt. Refit the washer and re-bolt. Back to normal.