JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The boiler keeeprs loosing pressure. I refill of mains and

the boiler keeeprs loosing pressure. I refill of mains and the gauge goes up , but soon becomes empty leading to no hot water , until you re - pressureize off mains
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

How quickly does the boiler lose pressure, is it over the course of a hour day or week?
This would indicate either a faulty pressure valve or leak (such as a failed joint) in the sealed hot water \ central heating system.

Depending on how quickly you lose pressure, and if its only when the boiler is running or all the time, this will give an indication as to your options for repair and how you can start to locate the fault.

I assume there arent any damp or wet patches on the walls, ceiling or floors which you indicate a leaking pipe or radiator?

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No damp patches loses pressure overnight