George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hot point washine machine WMUD 942 Ultima; does not use

Customer Question

hot point washine machine WMUD 942 Ultima; does not use fabric conditioner. eg wont wash it out the tray into the machine any more. cleaner out and run self clean. still not working.
Ideas?
R
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ross, my name is George,

The problem is usually caused by the syphon in the conditioner compartment of the tray being blocked... Remove the cover of the syphon and clean out both parts.If the problem continues to happen, then you may need a replacement inlet valve part number C00110333

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, understand but where will it be located?. when you have the tray out all I can see is plastic moldings. Not plus screws removable parts. doe i need to pull out the machine and get to it by taking the top off?

The part in yellow is the syphon hole and the cover fits over the top of it in the conditioner compartment.. Clean both parts