George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Indesit WIDL126 4KG washer dryer. On starting

I have a Indesit WIDL126 4KG washer dryer. On starting programme to wash 5 lights flash across top front of machine and 1 , the sun symbol , down the left side. Theses are all flashing at the same time. The door is unlocked. I switched on/ off at power source and same happens. Any advice please. Thanks Susan from South Yorkshire.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Susan, my name is George,

Can you tell me, if you cancel the program and then choose a non-drying program does the appliance then work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello George
I didn't set a drying programme and cannot turn it off just at power source and when electric turned back on same lights flash. I selected programme 4

Ok, thanks for that description...

The error is an F15 error indicating that the "Drying heater relay contacts welded". This has been sensed at initial startup of the appliance.

The fault can be cured by sending the board away for repair.

We use the following repairer and have found their services to be of great value...

When either contacting Tony and Andy or sending the board to them, ensure that you give information regarding the fault (ie. F-15) together with the Model and Serial of the appliance.

--------------------------------------
EMW Electronics
The Barn
Millfield
Forest Road
Oxton
NG25 0TD
Phone#0115-9652-118
--------------------------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
George, thanks for your advice/help I will give repairers a call.

You are very welcome.
Please reciprocate the assistance I gave you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.