KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have an Indesit Standard washer drier IWDE146. It seems to

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Indesit Standard washer drier IWDE146. It seems to have problems with the temperature control. The "delicates" drying programme does not hve a "cool down" finish and when it is over, the clothes are too hot to handle. This is now starting to happen with the 30 degree wash. Should I call an engineer.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the temperature sensor has gone bad and will need replacement... the part is around £15 + engineer cost ...
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks