KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Kenwood dishwasher kdw45s13 installed 20 months ago

kenwood dishwasher kdw45s13 installed 20 months ago programming has started "acting up" either stops short of program or halfway through goes back to beginning HELP please
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems water is in the base causing this issue ... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees so that excess water drains off ... plug it back and try again, let me know how it goes
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FAO ***** ***** JA,Thanks for your answer to my question re dishwasher, unable to carry out your suggestion at moment as I have to wait for help from my son, my heart and mind

OK let me know how it goes

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FAO ***** ***** JA Have received your reply but have had to wait for my son to move the dishwasher for me. Your suggestion seems to have worked and I am quite happy. Thank you very much for help. with regards, Susan

Thank you very much for the bonus