Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Kenwood KID60S10 dishwasher .The E4 fault code came

Customer Question

I have a Kenwood KID60S10 dishwasher .The E4 fault code came on ,I have checked the outlet pipe ,the water inlet pipe all were ok ,I then discovered on taking the side panel off on the left side that one of the black water pipes had come off.I could only see that it may be off the large pipe that feeds the spray arm at the top of the machine .Put it back on and tried the machine .Only takes in water and stops .Where can I find a diagram that shows me that this pipe has been replaced in the right place ,or is there something else wrong .
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Live in Northern Ireland near Limavady Co.Londonderry
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the kenwood service manuals are not readily available due to copy right.

The service manual here has been created by some engineers for a similar model to your, you may find this useful.

The fault your experiencing sounds more likely a sensor or float switch fault, when you manually activate the float switch does the water drain?