KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Have power to the outlet. No power at Microwave Oven

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the power board has failed and will need replacement ... the cost of repair will be around £140
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, so how does one get to the power board to replace it ?

Please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ? how good are your DIY skills ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Adantium 120 Model SCA 1001 KSS 02 900 WATT - 5 years old - DIY skills appropriate for this task.

Leave the microwave unplugged for few hours ... I do not recommend anyone with appropriate DIY skills to work on these as it has high voltage even when turned off ... check this image part#1615 or part#1655 will have to be replaced ... if the repair cost is more than the cost of new one ... it is better to go with new one