George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Frigidair cabinet freezer is seven years old and while

My Frigidair cabinet freezer is seven years old and while still working well has recently
shown the flashing warning light. The machine is otherwise performing normally
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 6 months ago.

Hello Terence,

Can you supply the Model please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model FRF170FF
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for providing the Model Terence; the email for the Telephone Service that you have requested has been sent

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please ignore this request for telephone service. I will await a reply from George Allsorts on the internet. I trust this has caused you no inconvenience. Terence Rohan

Hello Terence,

Can you tell me what the display is saying that the temerature of the freezer is?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I hope you have received my instruction to cancel the request for telephone communication with you to to await the response on line from George Allsorts.

Hello Terence, this is George,

Also, can you tell me if the fan is rotating at the back of the drawers in the freezer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the display is reading -18C and the fan is working
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The red alarm light is constantly fllashing

The freezer is provided with a High Temperature Alarm function.
If the internal temperature were to rise above -10ºC (after a power cut for example) the Alarm indicator and Temperature Display will flash.

Press the Super freeze button for 5 seconds and the display will stop flashing but the red alarm light will continue to flash until the internal temperature falls below -10ºC.

If you have not pressed the Super freeze button to reset the control, the Alarm Indicator and the Temperature Display will continue to flash, even if the internal temperature is below -10ºC.

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I seem to be having a problem with settling this account. You have cured the problem for which I am most grateful but I have not yet given you a rating nor authorised payment though I did authorise a gratuity. Could you please give me my final bill so I can settle?
Thank you again for your help
Twerence
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello George
Have you received my message of this morning? I must confess to having made a mistake in making a gratuity payment before accepting the completed account and in failing to give you a rating'
Terence

Hello Terence,

Sorry I haven't replied until now, but I have been out repairing today rather than in the office.

The page is showing that you have already given a rating Terence; thank you for that. I don't have anything to do with payments other than getting a rating for which I am thereafter credited an amount for the assistance I give.

kindest regards

George