Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Got tachi 50" smart tv. Put on. Netflix now can't get back

Customer Question

Got hitachi 50" smart tv. Put on. Netflix now can't get back to TV comes up hitatchie inspire t he next then flashes red/blue no pict ure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried all usual like switching off for while holding power button and switching back on after ten minutes won't even switch off now with remote
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you are describing a holding screen for example if you had pressed an HDMI source with nothing plugged in, to check this press the Input or Source button on your remote.

This should list a number of sources, and you need to select the option for "Air" should you have a terrestrial cable plugged directly into the TV, if your using a Sky or Digital box you should select the HDMI source the box is connected to.

If this does work the next step would be to perform a factory reset, in order to talk you through this could you advise of the model number of your Hitcahi Tv.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model no V14G09844 keep getting Hitatchie inspire the next then nothing won't accept any source input
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Right we need to get you to perform a factory reset, an interactive guide showing you what to do can be found here.

In essence press menu on the remote, navigate to Install\Tune which is shown on screen, then select First Time Install, Confirm you wish to reset the TV, then it should reset and load up normally.

If this fails, you will need to take the TV to a service centre, as it would indicate a main board failure, should the factory reset above no work let me know of your address and I can find a suitable service centre you can use near by.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not satisfied with help you only told me what I already knew and I would like to cancel this subscription as I understand that is what was intimated at first contact I feel as if I have been misled thotiwasa one-off payment not a six month thing I am a pensioner and no way can I afford this