George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have replaced door interlock on hotpoint washing machine

Customer Question

I have replaced door interlock on hotpoint washing machine but problem still,with lock clicking and not locking door. model of machine is WML 540
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jim, this is usually caused by a component issue on the main pcb to the left as you open the rear panel of the appliance..

We use the following repairer and have found their services to be of great value...

When either contacting Tony and Andy or sending the board to them, ensure that you give information regarding the fault (ie. Fault Code or Description of fault) together with the Model/Enr and Serial/FD of the appliance.

--------------------------------------
EMW Electronics
The Barn
Millfield
Forest Road
Oxton
NG25 0TD
Phone#0115-9652-118
--------------------------------------