KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Inlet Drain light is on with water in the machine. I have

Customer Question

Inlet Drain light is on with water in the machine. I have drained all the water I can see and made sure drain pipe to sink outlet is clear. Drain light will not go of to allow me to start machine. It is model G 645 SC PLUS.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems water is in the base causing this issue ... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees so that excess water drains off ... plug it back and try again, let me know how it goes

________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks