KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My washing machine keeps flashing pause now it is showing a

Customer Question

Hello my washing machine keeps flashing pause now it is showing a few lines & 3E has come up on screen also motor error has come up can you please help what do I do now ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you contact me by phone please, 01233 720675.or I can call you. Thanks .
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ww12h8420ew under 2 years old
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Digital inverter eco bubble vrtplus 12.0kg

As you know 3E error code is a Motor tacho fault detected ... with the washer unplugged remove the back panel and check the motor wire harness connections. You can remove each wire, one at a time and then make sure each connection is tight and the wires are not burnt...usually the problem is solved after you have checked the wire harness... if all these appears fine then this indicates a possible motor failure ... let me know how it goes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kevin,disconnected all spade terminals all seem to be clean and good connection and no cables burnt etc.
Before checking the cables the drum seemed to have stopped turning !
I have tried machine on rice and spin,every 3 seconds water enters machine for 3seconds and stops and so on maybe 5 times and that's it ,also machine twitches every time water stops !! What now !!

OK their is a hall sensor located at the back ... you can check that as well... if all the connections and this sensor appears fine the motor will need replacement

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the hall sensor situated and what does it look like !! Thanks

It is located at the back of tub ... you can remove the back panel and check the tub..