KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

MICROWAVE WAS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE UNTIL I MOVED IT FROM

Customer Question

MICROWAVE WAS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE UNTIL I MOVED IT FROM ITS POSITION THEN RETURNED IT BACK AGAIN TO ORIGINAL POSITION,ALL FUNCTIONS OPERATE EXCEPT NO MICROWAVE POWER.. tHE CHILD LOCK IS NOT ON.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... by no power if you mean that all lights come on and display work but it wont heat then the problem is either the door switch that is bad or the HV capacitor that will need replacement.. as their is HV in these units even when turned off so I do not recommend doing this yourself
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks