Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I cannot remove the old unit. Where do I start?

Customer Question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will call again on Monday as I will be out all day tomorrow
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me the make and model that you are trying to remove? - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Fridge/Freezer is a FAGOR FIC/36. I want to replace the thermostat. I have bought one from espares but I am unable to remove the unit that contains the thermostat , light and switch. Can you please tell me how to remove the unit please.

Could you take a picture of the thermostat housing and attach it using the paperclip in the text box - there are six different versions of the FIC36 depending upon who made it, it was built and branded for Fagor under contract.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent a photo of the light,switch and Thermostat unit to you on Saturday, would you please confirm that you received it. And I would like to get the fridge back in service ASAP so your help would be appreciated. My phone number is ***** 400513 and I will be at that number until about 4.30pm awaiting your call.many thanks.

I have not received the photo - where did you send it to?