Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

indesit washer dryer starts wash but dial starts to click

Customer Question

indesit washer dryer starts wash but dial starts to click round. model number wid12x. this machine does a spin and drains but any other program it starts a wash then pumps out then the dial click constantl round.

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** would you count the number of flashes that the LED flashes as the dial starts to turn. it goes like this. 4 flashes then a gap and four flashes another gap. I just need the number of flashes please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there, i will need to check this and get back to you on monday, thanks.

OK I'll be here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did not get any info on this but thanks for your time

OK could you kindly rate the help given sofar so that I can clear the job down on the system and if you need further help come back to me. Regards ***** *****