KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Daewoo microwave, model KOM-9F85. None of the time control

Daewoo microwave, model KOM-9F85. None of the time control buttons operate
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please elaborate your problem... how old is this microwave ? does the display work ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microwave is 14months old. None of the timer buttons work and there is no display. There is power and the interior lite comes on when the door is opened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microwave is 14months old. None of the timer buttons are working and there is no display. There is power and the interior lite comes on when the door is opened

Thanks for that and sorry for late response ... have you checked the fuse ? as the light comes on it can be due to a bad fuse or a bad door switch... as these units have HV even when switched off I recommend a tech should check this ... let me know how it goes