Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just dought a new ex display rht599h the reason model

Customer Question

i have just dought a new ex display rht599h the reason for old model i wanted to record to disc . it does have a years guarantee me problem is im geting interference on nearly all channels it was not happening two day ago i have no problem with another tv i have so i re tuned the recorder but still present called lg on phone but do not know so now hear i all so tried upgrading software on the unit this only downloads about 25% and does not go any further which i explained on phone but no answer can you help me please one other thing Chanel 57 music chanel will not load
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Im sorry to hear that. How old is your RHT599?

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brand new under guarantee extra
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for giving so much great information!

This one really does need to go back and since it is so new they will replace it no questions asked really ;-)

I wish there were more I could do for you but they will replace the unit for you for sure.

The best way to handle this is to contact them by phone as per your user guide and also on your warranty card for this, I can send you a # ***** but it wont be as quick for replacement if I do. The ones in the guide and card work much better, you dont need to be transfered as much.

But please let me know if you cant find a #?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael