Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Just defrosted Electrolux freezer. Warning light is on but

Customer Question

Just defrosted Electrolux freezer. Warning light is on but other light not on and the freezer isn't making a sound. Help please!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the light is on, power is to the appliance. So, that means the control is likely having issues.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?