George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We need a replacement drawer Indesit fridge/freezer. To

We need a replacement drawer for our Indesit fridge/freezer. To order one direct from Indesit we need a model number, but this isn't shown on the fridge itself (unless on a plate at the back?) and unaccountably we appear not to have any paperwork on its purchase (new) about 2 years ago.
Do we need to (try to) turn the appliance round to look at the back for a model number? The front shows only " A+CLASS* "
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Morning Chris, my name is George,

Usually, the information you require can be found inside the fridge compartment on a label on one of the side walls.. If it is not there, remove the salad tray to see if it resides there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply, and my apologies for delay. I didn’t have a chance to look at emails this weekend until this pm.Yes, I knew such information is, as you say, usually displayed on one inside wall of the fridge. Had that been the case with our current Indesit, I wouldn’t have needed to request - or pay - for assistance!However, as that is not the case, we need further advice. To order spares from Indesit, we just need the model number but have not been able to locate that anywhere! Can you suggest any other possible locations?Chris

Hello Chris,

It is possible that the number is ***** a label on the side of the appliance as sometimes it is the case that it is put there...

Labels are put in a few places:

• Inisde the fridge on the left or right
  • Inside the fridge behind the salad drawers
  • On the side of the appliance at the bottom
  • On the rear of the appliance at the top
  • On the back of the User Handbook
  • On the inner back page of the User Handbook.

regards

George