KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a hotpoint aquarius and it keeps coming up with

Customer Question

I have a hotpoint aquarius and it keeps coming up with "DOOR" fault when we try to start it the door is closed properly. Is this a computer error or is the door broken? Thanks Ray
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ray, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the door interlock mechanism is bad and will need replacement, power board detects that door is not closed due to fault interlock so will flash this error... you can also leave the washer unplugged for 30 minutes then try again...if it is still there then door interlock will need replacement
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks