Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Beko GNEV321APX American Fridge/Freezer which has

Hello, we have a Beko GNEV321APX American Fridge/Freezer which has suddenly started collecting a lot of water at the bottom of the fridge (which then overflows and spills outside).
Can you help what is causing this?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am sorry to hear that.

How old is your fridge?

Also, is there any heavy frost on the inside rear wall of the freezer section?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's about 3 years old now. No, there's no frost at all on the inside rear wall of the freezer section.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks for that information, please check all the door seals all the way around make sure they seat well along all edges.

If that is all ok, you need to defrost the unit for 24 hours with the doors open and a towel to catch any excess water that may come down.

Usually this problem is caused by an ice blockage in the drain line inside the back of the fridge.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael