carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

Samsung fridge freezer Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide

samsung fridge freezer
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Model RL40PG1H freezer works fridge goesnt
Assistant: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fridge light is on no air flow from the vents
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. It could be a number of things that is causing the fridge not to work and I am afraid to say you may need an engineer to call and have a look at it for you.

Here is a link with information about fridge faults.

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/fix-it-yourself/refrigeration-self-help/2818-basic-fault-finding-fridges-freezers-and-fridge-freezers

I am having a look at the service info and tech bulletins for the fridge to see if there is a common fault that could be causing your problem.

I hope this helps

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to check how you were getting on, if you need more help feel free to reply to me and I will help some more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI have managed to sort out my issue the drain hole for the defroster was blocked and it created the ice that stopped the fridge working. Hairdryer sorted the issue been good ever since, no more ice build up auto defroster working fine
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I am pleased it is sorted. If you need any more help feel free to ask.

Carl

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you