KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Zanussi hob zgg96624 spark igniter operates continually on

Customer Question

Zanussi hob zgg96624 spark igniter operates continually on left semi rapid burner without any knob being depressed... Only by switching of power does it stop. Any idea?
Gerry Martin
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... the iginiter switch for left burner has failed and is causing this issue ... you can try to clean this switch, if the problem is there then, you will have to get it replaced
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kevin. Thank you for reply. Where do I find the left ignitor switch? Gerry Martin

To remove the switch you will have to remove the switch then remove the top panel and replace it