Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a beko fridge and a completely freezer they are both

Customer Question

I have a beko fridge and a completely freezer they are both the tall style and are about 14yrs old. Defrosting the freezer and pulling it out to clean there was some bright green powder at the back and on the lower part of the freezer. Should i be worried about this. Sorry i left out thr word seperate on the top line
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, No that powder did not come from the fridge or the freezer someone must have dumped that back there, so you are good to go;-)

There is nothing in these units that would produce the green powder no matter what happened lol.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Sunday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael