KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Hotpoint WD440. I stopped the cycle midterm and

Customer Question

I have a Hotpoint WD440. I stopped the cycle midterm and used pump out. The door lock light has gone out but the door will not open.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems water is still in there causing this issue... leave it unplugged for few minutes to check if it works, you can also use Spin only cycle so that water drains off, if the problem is still there, then with the washer unplugged pull it out and clean the drain pump/ hose completely
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks