carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

Trying to find an EXACT size replacement Siemens integrated

Customer Question

Hi Trying to find an EXACT size replacement for an Siemens integrated Fridge Freezer
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Are you looking to replace your fridge or just the doors that cover the fridge?

Could you let me know the model number of your fridge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carl
I'm trying to replace the Fridge freezer with a new one.
model no. K130M443GB/05 aprox 15 years old
When I took dimensions into dept store they said it was a 70/30 and I bought one - however when the chap came to fit it he could re hang the doors. Told me go back to store and they will exchange unfortunately as part of works he took the old fridge freezer away. Salesmen now says it must be a 60/40 and I disagree. I have managed to get model number from a neighbour whose house was built at the same time. Before I go any further I want to make sure the next fridge freezer is the right one
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I think a suitable replacement may be the siemens KI38VV20GB. I am waiting for siemens to confirm this so I will be back in touch when I know for sure.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Did you manage to get a new fridge freezer?

If you are happy with my advice. could you rate me so that I can close the question on my screen.

Thanks,

​Carl

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi,Did you manage to get a new fridge freezer?If you are happy with my advice. could you rate me so that I can close the question on my screen.Thanks,​Carl